Use the SCCIPA website
to find out about:
- SCCIPA Services
- SCCIPA Physicians
- Where to go for Lab, Radiology or Physical Therapy
- Health Education classes
OR Call SCCIPA Member Services:
Monday - Friday
8 am - 5 pm
Member Rights and Responsibilities
Where to Call or Write
For hours & locations of labs:
LabCorp Clinical Laboratory
If you receive a Bill for covered benefits
from a lab or other health provider,
mail it immediately to:
PO Box 5860, San Mateo, CA 94402-5860
ATTN: Member Claims
To see a Specialist:
Call your SCCIPA Primary Care Physician to arrange a Referral.
To Check the Status of a Referral:
Call SCCIPA Member Services at 1-800-977-7332 or TDD/TTY 711, or ask your PCP or Specialist to verify the status of your Referral using the SCCIPA Internet System.
For Medical Advice during office hours:
Call your SCCIPA Primary Care Physician.
For Medical Advice after office hours & weekends:
- Call OnCall Advice toll-free at 1-800-4SCCIPA
- Call your physician directly or
- Visit a SCCIPA Urgent Care Center
For Emergencies requiring immediate attention:
- Call 911 or go to the nearest hospital Emergency room.
- Notify your Primary Care Physician of any Emergency room visit or hospitalization within 24 hours or as soon as possible.
To Select a new Primary Care Physician:
- Use the Find A Doctor link on the SCCIPA website to find out about SCCIPA physicians and
- Call your Health Plan directly to make the change.
For Information about your ID Card or Benefits:
Call your Health Plan.
For Information about Medicare Advantage plans, please contact member services or health plan:
- Call member services: 1-800-977-7332
- Call the health plan directly:
Alignment Health Plan 1-844-310-2247
CareMore Health Plan 1-800-499-2793
Health Net Seniority Plus 1-800-935-6565
United HealthCare 1-800-683-6988